Saturday 22 March 2014

Coding

If you are anything like me and would like to learn basic html/css and Javascript or Php, Python or Ruby, I would suggest that you participated in one of the many Open Source-projects that exist on the internet.

The most user-friendly project that I have found is called Codecademy and it really teaches you the basics without giving you a hard time. 

This is also a great way to learn how the projects and software-tools work. 

Some of the tutorials are clearly for children, but I don't mind being treated as a 10 year-old when I learn things from scratch. Of course, that's my personal preference.

Then of course it's up to you to put in the effort to really learn, but if you spend just a little bit of your quality time every day you can do it. 

The best way to learn is, according to me, to do it step by step in a slow pace, but more on that later.

Good luck for now!

Best

/lj


No comments:

Post a Comment